Maxshine Clay Cloth Fine Grade
- Fast worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Maxshine Detailing Clay Towel is a revolutionary alternative to the clay barWith a unique combination of microfibre towel and clay to make car detailing more efficient. This Clay Towel uses an advanced imported rubber polymer coating. This high-quality material is superb at removing above-surface contaminants. It quickly and easily removes surface contaminants like industrial fallout, tree sap, bug residue, paint overspray, road tar, rail dust, and other stubborn dirt. Unlike a traditional clay bar, this towel can be re-used many times. After use just simply rinse it with water. Instructions How To Use A Clay Cloth
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle removing all loose surface contamination.
- Pre soak the Clay Cloth in warm water and car shampoo prior to use. Wet the cars surface before attempting to use the Clay Cloth using the microfiber side.
- Without applying pressure, pass the Clay Cloth over the wet surface until the surface feels smooth. The Clay Cloth should be rinsed regularly to reduce the risk of any contamination marring the paintwork.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface and use a fresh microfibre cloth to dry the area. The surface should be smooth to touch.
- You now have a clean canvas, perfect for the application of wax or car polish.
- The Clay Cloth Solar be cleaned and reused by simply rinsing with clean water and leaving to air dry.